Monday, November 14, 2016

# Mosil_ is_ burning

I laid on bed thinking last night of how much luck i have to be far away from this battle in Mosul. Far enough to be unable to hear the loud sound of battle fight that waken up everyone to reality that is hundred times harder and ugliest than their biggest nightmares. 
You too; You are lucky;to have  *Sleep* as a choice to escape the reality you are living! 
How lucky; not to be afraid of falling into sleep and never wake up!
By simply turning off the light; you have nothing to be worried about till the next sunshine.

But In Mosul
 

the sun is not shinning and the stars are not glowing.


It's the piece of earth that didn't taste the Aroma of peace 
and didn't 
know the flavor of rest during the last two and a half year.


Today Mosul is burning from South to North. 
With the sound of it's residences being unheard with medias blacking out on some realities;

You are lucky not be forced to leave your house
 ر



and lucky not to be forced to live in the middle of street's war between ISIS and Iraqi army!
Not to be in middle mean a lot:

1- Mean that you may have ISIS Fighters fighting on the roofs where you are hiding! = the next shelling goal might be the house you are living! 

 2- or you might be less misfortune than the first group. You might only had some mortars accidentally falling on your house; some corpses of ISIS fighter in front of your doors!

Mortars are less harm on the house than Rockets so cheer up; you are the lucky groups. Two of my relatives this far had Mortars falling on their house in the last two days! all were survived but with sadness i received news that we lost my Father's cuisine ( old man on 80 years of age)today. He died after a big explosions took place near by his house in Mosul. He didn't get injured but it seems that the explosion was a leading cause to heart attack maybe!

ISIS used the residences as human shields and used Mosul's neighbourhoods as War zones.

they are Filling the runnels with black oil.

Booby-trapped empty houses and cars.

Exploding bridges that connect the west of Mosul to the east. 

ISIS executing and hanging up tens of corpes of Moslawies on the streets every day!

How terrifying life Moslawies are living ! 
this is a life with the taste of death.
While my life as a person who could fled this is a life with the smell of death.

lately; I always telling my self that i lost any interest in living. this is a truth that I never said but today I heard my father saying that his cousin is lucky to get ride from this hell life!
How hurting that was for me to hear! which time we are living that we feel jealous even from died persons !?

Why this is all happening to Us!
I am really believe and 100% positive that Moslawies are given pure hearts. Of course like any other committee we have bad guys but after all the 
palms of goodness overcome any other. 
and I also believe that the destiny is justice but i can't understand why this is all happening to us! why Mosul? why us??




3 comments:

George Burns said...

Do not lose heart, Hadia. It seems God's hand has protected your family. Your father's cousin's death is a tragedy but everyone gets called home at some time. No one survives this life permanently.
In my teens and twenties I survived two car crashes, a sailboat sinking at sea where I was bound up side down by lines and sails, and survived a security guard firing six shots at me but too drunk to hit me. I lost my fear of death and believe my life is in God's hands.
I pray for peace and comfort and strength for your family and that you all return home next year.
What are "Moslawies"? Is that the term for residents of Mosul?
George

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

Thank you George. yes Moslawies is a term of Mosul's residents.

I feel sorry for my uncle's family more than him.
My fear is to lose more family members. It's a hard and danger war and everyone are in a life threatening situation.

God protect them and protect you

Laura said...

You are right, you're lucky, We all who are far from the war are lucky. I am from Colombia and we are in a cruel civil war 52 years ago. Although I have never been directly in touch with the war zones, I know how hard it must be and I feel very sad to think of all that people who have suffered the consequences of the conflict in my country, those people who had lived the pain of the massacres and all kinds of barbarities. And it hurts me a lot more to know that there are many compatriots do not want the war to end. So, your feelings and your pain are so understandable. But Hadia, don't lose the hopes because this sooner or later it must end. For us, after half century seems at last to be ending.