Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#mosul_liberation


Mosul is now 100% liberated and back to be part of Iraq again ! yeeey

 Why I am not feeling excited?
I waited for this SO long, I cried every time I just think about it. This is truly amazing. It must be the best day ever! But it's not !!


I hope that life will go the way that it will be worth living, and the hardest parts might end by now.
These hopes were keeping me a life while building my non obtainable wishes for tomorrow,
I dreamed that the day of liberation will be the day of smile to be drawn on the faces of people that their death were closer to them than my prayers.


my wish is for the past pain to be forgotten, and the hearts to be clean and soften.

But what life I am expecting for moslawies to have in the city filled with the subversion and the smell of death.
we are moving from one ordeal to another, surviving a disaster while finding ourselves facing another !
After all,
I am thankful for Iraqi Army for making this day come true, I just wished it will be the day of my dream but the life had killed the dream I dream.



                                              Mosul after the liberation

#mosul
#mosul_liberation
#سقطت_دولة_الخرافة

4 comments:

افضل شركة تنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
افضل شركة تنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
افضل شركة تنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Lawyers said...

Thank you for sharing the story of the Iraqgirl ,, give me a learn and idea about the iraqirl. this is nice blog,