Monday, January 31, 2005

a history day came and go

Good morning,
Yes, today is my turn in the computer. Read my bost NOW because I wrote it to you.

I will talk about:election"the one which you came here to read about it", and about my story with my neighbor, and between holiday and school.
From where we will begin? Ok let's talk about the election.
yesterday was the election day. Most of the Iraqi went and vote in spite of the danger from this step...So that's great and I hope it will still be great after the announcement of the result..I am so afraid from the result So afraid as usually but
I try to be little optimistic because there are some from my family went and vote and that let me feel good about my self.

I tell you I will write my story with our neighbor so here is it:

the day before yesterday the girl who is about 6 years old from our neighbor came to our house without permission from her mom, she ran to our house and her brother followed her and try to let her came back home but he couldn't so he left her and went. Her mother called at about 3 o'clock and talked with her and asked her to come back home but she answer her mom that she will came back at 9 "so long ha??" my mother told her mother that she will find away to let her came back soon. She stay with my mother watching a TV. She talked with my mother and asked her about every thing she saw it in the house. After some times my mother want to pray "M" tell her to pray in another room because she want to watch TV but my mother didn't listing to her and pray in the same room . So "m" came to my room where I was. I was working in the computer..She was looking for Aya and she thought that we hide Aya from her.
she came to me and tell me in a pity voice: you don't have moile, don't you?. I was talking with your mom and she tell me that Najma have a mobile, and she will buy one for you when you will go to the university try to tell her that I don't have mobile because I don't love to.
after that she was looking what I was doing in the computer, she move her eyes down and she saw the cheer where I was sitting. She smile and ask me to let her sit on it. I let her did what she want after she promise me to let me work after that and leave my room but she didn't leave it" she is nice and cute but now she make me angry"
after time she came back to room where my mom, my mother tell her that she that she hear a voice of child playing out side, she went there and we thought that she would not came back, but she did. She tell my mom that was her brother.after time and at about 5 my mother and she went out and they saw her father, my mother left her there and came quickly to the home after she closed the door.
please God when Aya grow up, she will be nicer than she

I forget to tell you to check this flash I found it from the internet.
I was looking at "www.amrkhaled.net" and I found some English Islamic song, it's really nice if you want to check it

about my holiday it will ends tomorrow but we will not go to school tomorrow because of the situation. I am not ready yet to take my marks. Tomorrow and the days before that I was working with my mom in the kitchen we make some sweet together" cream puff , and sweessroll" so that was a good time I have spent it in the kitchen. But when we cooked sweessroll it was look some thing else, we change the look and it was nice, and I think Najma and my dad love it. They didn't tell me that but I confidence in my cooking.
yesterday I was bored from watching TV all the time. I want to do something useful but I didn't have any ideas for this....I try to read a story but it was un significant so I left it and went to write in my diary.
yours
Hnk