Friday, April 15, 2005

Other post

Salam all,
wow, I have only a week and finish my school, and after this week there were two possibility: not have an examinations in all my course, or have an exam in French.
I had French exam next Sunday. And I really need to have a great mark on it.
aya's mother will go back to her work soon, so Aya need someone to take care of her while her mother will be at work, and because my mother can't stop her work at the university. I should take care of her. I am happy but I feel little afraid .
Aya grow up so fast. And she begin more active day after day.
I am not in a good mind to write, but I have a lot of things I want to write.BUT I will go now and I will write to you next week " as I hope". Readers who are interested:
like my new page on facebook : IraqiGirl Diary
Contact me on : hnk1989@gmail.com