Tuesday, May 05, 2009

unexpected guest

Un expected guest

It was my contact lenses which I wear recently when it fell down from my eye into the answering paper while I was taking biochemistry/ mid-year examination.

First questions that came to my mind were:

What is this?

What is happened? And, what to do?

I was puzzle with those questions when I was interrupted by another:

What’s wrong?

I left my head to the assistant professor who was standing near me, waiting for an answer. One thing I am sure, she got unexpected answer indeed.

That’s how I spent my last 7 months, and that’s how I will spend my next two months, spend them with exams and studying for exams *cool, huh??*



How much explosives this tank could carry!!

"probably enough to kill us all, I guess” answering my daD and contnue“ Look to the bright side dad, if the tank in front really exploded now. We will all die in the same day since we are all in the car (and stoke in this jam) “

After finishing my sentences, I was gazed by my sister, Najma who was engaged a month a go. And since her fiancé was not with us in the car, she didn’t found my words funny at all. Well who said it must be funny? But evil affliction may lead to laugh.


What to eat? Is my dad daily question, since we are all reaching the house in the same time. This putting my mom under lots of pressure, she is really a super woman!!

My dad as well, working so hared these days, when he came back from the hospital, he came across our college and drove me, Najma and mom to the house. There he only take his lunch and go directly to his clinic.


What’s have I done?

Is my daily question after thinking of my pharmacy college it’s a really hard college.I didn’t think it will be that hard! I can’t bear all the studying pressure, I lost 5 pound from my weight during mud-course exam. During this year, I am not amuse in my studying, nor think that pharmacy was a right choice. Anyway, the entire student said that the second year is the hardest and you have to be patient and with time, you will love your specialization.

It’ sonly a passing thing, I know.

So I will just try to do my best for the moment and wait,

You too, wait for my next post .

Good luck

H.N.K

13 comments:

film on ligne said...

مفيش عربية أو فرنسية

Unknown said...

i am very happy yu did post again.
:)

love
n

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

I am happy too :)
Inshallah, I will post again soon.

Film on ligne,
أكيد في عربيه, بس فرنسية, صعبة جدا

Don Cox said...

It's nice to see you back after a long break. I hope you can post more regularly.

moonlight said...

I found your blog a while ago and enjoyed looking around but thought you had stopped blogging. I'm glad to see your back and am definetly waiting for your next post :).

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back.

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

HNK,

As I reached your blog, the layout gave me a feeling that I entered a distant location in the universe. Space and time travel-machine are two of my many favorite hobbies.

I just pray to ALLAH that you start to love pharmacy and get success in all your exams.

Take care,

Roy said...

I am happy to see you back.

David said...

Hi Hnk,

I'm glad you feel like blogging once again. :)

I wear contact lenses too, but they never fall out. I wear soft contacts that stick to my eyes very well. I have heard that hard contacts can fall out much more easily, but I never wore those. I'm guessing yours are the hard kind.

It sounds like you are studying very hard! I hope that you will eventually enjoy studying pharmacy. Not because I think you should become a pharmacist, but because I hope you will be happy. If pharmacy does not give you happiness, perhaps there is something else that will. I wish you good luck with your studying!

I'm glad to hear that your father is well.

So, what do you think about Najma's future husband? :)

Take care.

Mike Davies said...

this is a nice website~welcome to my home!
整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形外科 整形 整形外科

Mike Davies said...

welcome to my blog or website,wish you nave a nice day!
建炳整形 新彩整形 不孕症達人 信律隔熱紙 優質網 新彩整形 建炳整形 郭鴻璋婦產科 網路行銷 隔熱專家 actionone 機票旅遊 汽車旅館天地 日光花園 瑜珈天地 法拍屋達人 清潔達人 行動百分百 優質天地 百分百 aoone actionone 首頁科技 新彩整形 建炳整形 嘉俞瑜珈 actionone 簡善琳瑜珈 心安居家看護 畯富包車旅遊 三泰保健食品 104法拍屋 信律隔熱紙 禾雅堂乳酪蛋糕 潘朵拉日韓服飾 優質行動網 網路行銷 旅遊達人 旅遊資訊 日光花園 瑜珈天地 小蝸牛 潘朵拉服飾

Borsa said...

thanx for this blog and please let me take a copy to my site


منتدي سوق أسهم البورصة السعودية

منتدى التحليل الفنى لسوق العملات و أخبار سوق العملات و الفوركس - forex

مجموعة البورصة المصرية

منتديات البورصة المصرية