Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I have an announcement

Because I am 15 years old and I don't traveled to anyplace like you did, and I don't know what are the people around the word thinking, I don't have experience like you.And because I am Iraqi girl, I am one of these people who doesn't understand what going on a round them. Every body in Iraq has her view of the war, of the American soldiers and has her view of Saddam.

I read all the comments that you wrote, some of them hurt me, some of them made me nervous, some of them let me cry, I don't know should I believe you or not. I know that you are looking for my happy, and you wish the best for me. But I am really tired.
In fact I can't understand what you wrote. My father advice me not to write about political situations. That because I am still young. So I will change the kind of subject that I write it.